Stay at Church Farm B&B, Shropshire
Bed & Breakfast with WiFi near Telford, Shifnal and Ironbridge
If you are looking for a bed and breakfast whilst on business in Telford, Shifnal, Ironbridge, Shropshire or the West Midlands, Church Farm B&B offers a welcome alternative to a hotel, with more of a home from home feeling.
Church Farm has excellent road links (10 minutes to the M54) and is within easy driving distance to several commercial town centres in Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin and the West Midlands.
WiFi is available for you to catch up with business at the B&B and The Mason's Arms pub is opposite Church Farm; ideal for an evening meal.
Discounts apply for 3 nights or more.
Price includes a traditional home cooked breakfast
This is by arrangement but normally between 4pm-10pm. If you would like to arrive earlier/later, please contact us and we will try to accommodate you.
Please vacate your room by 10.00am.
We accept most credit/debit cards, cash or cheques. Alternatively, payment can be made by direct transfer. If using this method, payment must be made in full prior to arrival.
Driving Distances from/to Church Farm in Shropshire
- Church Farm to Telford: 5 miles/10 minutes drive
- Telford has several industrial parks including Halesfield Industrial Estate, Stafford Park and Hortonwood
- Church Farm to Shifnal: 3 miles/5-10 minutes
- Church Farm to Ironbridge: 10 minutes/5 miles
- Church Farm to Shrewsbury: 19 miles/20-30 minutes
- Church Farm to Wolverhampton: 11 miles/20 minutes
- Church Farm to Birmingham: 35 miles/45 minutes
Click here for our location map