Welcome to breakfast!
Kick-start your day with the best cooked breakfast in Shropshire (well that’s our opinion!) Other cooked options available. See below.
Muesli, home-made granola or simple plain cornflakes, there are several options to choose from.
The healthy option. Fresh in season fruits and yoghurt can’t be beaten.
And everything else
Croissants, toast, local honey, homemade jams, marmalade, tea, coffee and more!
- Bacon, Sausage (Pork or vegetarian)
- Egg – fried, poached, scrambled, boiled.
- Mushrooms, Tomatoes,
- Hash Browns, Baked Beans
- Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs with toast
- Herby Mushrooms on toast with eggs (as you like them)
- Aga roasted tomatoes with halloumi
A wide choice of cereals, including:
- home-made granola
- simple plain cornflakes
- freshly cooked organic porridge
A cooked breakfast isn’t for everyone so we have a great selection of fresh and healthy fruit, including strawberries, blueberries, melon, oranges, apples etc which can be served with thick and creamy yoghurt.
- White or brown toast, croissants
- Selection of home-made jams and marmalade
- Shropshire honey from Shropshire bees